- Smartphone Programming: You can operate this feeder through unit control or the "Pet Zero" Connect app, which offers customizable programming options for your cat's mealtime needs from the convenience of your phone.
- Keep Your Pets Healthy: This automatic cat feeder features advanced scheduling software, allowing you to monitor and control your pet's feeding habits from the convenience of your mobile device. Program your preferred number of portion-controlled meals per day to help your pet stay healthy. Most importantly, enjoy peace of mind knowing your pet will be fed the right amount, on time, even if you're not home. And if food is not dispensed for any reason, you will be notified by the app.
- Customize Multiple Feed Schedules: The app gives you even more customizable programming options for multiple feeding schedules. You can also give 1 portion of food temporarily with the manual button. Up to 15 meals to feed on your pet's schedule; 1-50 portions per meal, about 5g(1 tbsp=1/20 Cup)per portions.
- Easy to Use: This one is easy to install and use, too. All you have to do is three things after you install the pet zero app- plug, connect and use. Plug your device and connect & sync it with your phone(need WiFi only for the first time). You can either change its schedule through your phone.
- Convenient For You & Your Cat: Use any dry or semi-moist kibble with the feeder, which features removable parts for easy cleaning(food bucket & tray). The feeder is suitable for multiple cats.
Been searching for a good cat feeder for a few months now, and I know it wont be cheap...I have 3 cats at home and it becomes necessary to feed them on a schedule because they getting fatter and fatter everyday.This product help me better managing how to feed them just with a single push of a button on my phone ! (Thank you technology)The base is very sturdy and stays in place quite well thanks to the silicone pads on the bottom of the unit.I totally love this product as I can take better of my cats now ! Wonderful !
I got this so my husband wouldn’t get so mad at the cat at dinner time. With the non stop meows. “Where’s my dinner at” from the cat. Portion control and helps me limit servings. Which saves on money. Easy and super convenient. And I won’t ever forget to feed him if we go out for the night. Great app with portion sizes available if he just needs a little. Or a lot. Can feed extra with one click. Plus the easy voice recording I don’t have to beg him to come get his dinner. Container is easy to fill with a locking lid. Dish is easy to clean as well.
Works as advertised, and well. Looks good, does the job, easy to setup (though had to use an alternative connection method (plan B)). Portions are very controlled -- we feed our kitten 1/2 cup of dry food twice a day, and this corresponds to 8 "portions," so each "portion" is 1/16th of a cup. That seems like a feature because the number value doesn't matter when set to automatic, and you can tailor it exactly to your pet's needs. We've had it for a couple of days and the time settings are accurate. Let's your mobile device know when low on food (before you're out!) and has a battery backup we haven't tried. Looks easy to clean, though we've not tried that yet. Has a recorded voice feature to allow you to call your pet but that must be more applicable to dogs. Our (indoor) cat comes running when she hears the food hit the bowl. If the price is good, buy it and take one more chore off your list (well, still need to fill the hopper every few days).
This is a good looking food dispenser. The setup was super simple and I was able to add it to my phone and my wife's phone with no problems. Our cats are a little apprehensive about using it, but they will learn quickly. After all, when you are a hungry cat you eat where the food is available, right? Anyway, the portion sizes are kind a small, but you can have it dispense multiple portions at a time. The scheduled feeding times is really nice and works very well. You can setup multiple feeding times. Overall, I would recommend this product to anyone with a cat.
I'm really happy with this so far. I've always had to feed the cat heaping piles of food before we left for 3-4 days, and now I don't have to worry about it anymore. Initially the cat was a bit afraid of it, but now he goes running when it hears it. Simple mobile app with good auger control so we can help with his weight loss plan too. Highly recommended - wish I had bought one when I got his waterfall drinking well.