- Slow Feed Concept: The slow dog feed concept is advocated by experts and veterinarians widely. This slow feeder dog bowl makes it come true. The raised parts in the bowl separate the food when dogs eating, which naturally improves digestion by allowing dogs to forage for their food.
- Using Qualified Material: The slow feeder bowls are made of PP resin which is food-safe, non-toxic, harmless but durable, and recyclable.
- Elegant & Practical Design: Choosing bright macaron colors that will attract dogs' interest, make it much more fun for the dog while eating. The raised parts are not too high and the gaps are not too narrow, making it easy for dogs to get the food.
- Light And Exquisite: The bowl weighs 4.6 ounces only. It saves the material, so as the space in your home. And its capacity is 2 cups, a perfect size for small and medium dogs.
- Easy To Clean--For the slow feeder bowl that has PP coating, cleaning of the bowl is also easy, it not only save your time but also keeps the bowls clear.
Used dish for Border Collie puppy who was an aggressive feeder. The dish actually worked quickly to slow her eating down. We were able to change her back to a regular dish for her kibbles.
It is sturdy and much much better value than brick and mortar; something similar with little rubbery tines was 3 times the cost. My gobbler has no choice but to slow down; no more 30 second chow downs. Very happy I secured
Bought for our Belgian Malinois dog to try and slow her down somewhat on her eating habits. Does work and helped her for close to minute, she is a quick problem solver. Overall, item is as described and seller ships quickly. Easy to clean.
I bought this bowl for my large breed puppy. It is a perfect size for him. He went from finishing his food in less than a minute to taking over three minutes. I would definitely recommend this product.
My sister-in-law recommended this product and sent me a link. I ordered this and received it ahead of schedule. It works great and the whole deal exceeded my expectations.