- YOUR PET WILL LOVE IT: Studies show repetitive licking increases endorphins, which in turn calms your pet helping dog anxiety. A great alternative to slow feeder dog bowls uses our dog lick mat to curb destructive behavior during stressful times.
- YOU WILL LOVE IT: Use with a snuffle mat for dogs or in place of an interactive dog toy, this dog treat puzzle & cat treat puzzle companion provides tons of interaction with your best friend as a great boredom buster. To reward them just add dog peanut butter, pumpkin, or yogurt.
- FUN HEALTH BENEFITS: Great for dog dental care at home, our dog lick mat promotes fresh breath by scraping the tongue. It also improves digestion by slowing down their eating. Just sprinkle dog calming chews - anxiety relief treats as a special snack.
- THOUGHTFUL DESIGN: Our quadrant design helps guide portion control when spreading cat food, dog treats, or wet dog food. The raised patterns provide different texture options sure to keep your pet engaged.
- WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW: Easy to clean and top-rack dishwasher safe.
Our baby is such a beggar! When we are eating, I put her treat on the mat and she keeps busy for quite a while! Cottage cheese and peanut butter are her favorite licks! Made in the USA!
I can't even believe how well these mats work. A little smear of PB and your nervous or hyper dog just relaxes for a long time to get it out of the grooves.To clean it well, I just run under very hot water to melt off any small bits left behind. I've already ordered extras for friends' dogs.
This is works so well! When my wife comes home from work our puppy loses her mind and is a whirling jumping bundle of energy. Giving her this to lick peanut butter off calms her completely done in a matter of a few minutes! To clean it you will need to use a nail brush or tooth brush to get it thoroughly clean. I love this!!
I have a 3-year-old yellow lab who often acts like a 5 yr old kid. I spread peanut butter on one of these mats and it calms him down. I also purchased a set for my mom's Cavalier King Charles spaniel who has separation anxiety whenever she leaves the house. This has been a great help to her, as well. Genius idea!
We started our 8 week old Aussiedoodle on this mat at the breeders suggestion. It slows down her eating. I wish it were available in other colors. Otherwise it works great. I was oozing for a mat that had the largest openings. This one had the largest and I thought it would slow her eating down, but not frustrate her.