- Wi-Fi Enabled- Kwikset Halo smart lock is a Wi-Fi connected door lock that connects directly to your home Wi-Fi network and smartphone for a secure smart home that does not require a third party smart home hub panel or subscription
- 250 Customer User Codes: Create up to 250 unique user codes for friends, family, or guests that you can disable, or delete from the Kwikset App; Set schedules for custom user codes from your smartphone using the Kwikset app as well
- Receive Notifications- Receive notifications of your lock's activity and view the lock event history from your smartphone using the Kwikset app
- SmartKey Security- Protects against advanced break-in techniques and allows you to re-key your lock yourself in seconds
- BHMA Certified- This smart lock is BHMA Grade AAA certified in security durability and finish
- Kwikset products compatible with the Kwikset App only work in the United States and Canada
I love knowing who is coming in and out of our rental. It does not require Alexa or any other devise. It is linked to your phone via app. You get alerts when the door is locked and unlocked. You can lock and unlock the door via your phone. You can also have up to 250 different access codes for different users.
As a 68 year-old woman I was a bit concerned that this lock would be a difficult installation but it was a breeze! Download and setup was also quite simple. Works like a dream.
I have used this brand for over 15 years, this is a good lock once one gets used to it
WTH!? I don’t know why I waited so long to get one of these. Works amazing with Alexa app!! Lock the door when I set the alarm? DONE!Amazing!
Really cool. Not too bad to install. Instructions are very clear. I’d had done a quicker job installing/programming if I would’ve read them. But hey, I’m a dude and that’s against the rules!